Click to call 602-254-2701 24/7

“What Ifs” After a Motorcycle Accident

When to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Phoenix, AZ

If you have been a victim of a motorcycle accident in Arizona and confused or not sure where to begin, read the questions below and the answers from our skilled Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. We have found that a lot of the times, many motorcycle accident victims are still in shock when the police officer comes on the scene to file an accident report. The body responds strangely to frightening incidents sometimes. Brain signal and adrenaline boosts, for example, may cause a person not to feel pain immediately following a crash. You may not have told the police officer that you were not in pain when he was writing the report because you may not have felt pain at all. Many other accident victims have done the same thing and then realized they were in pain afterward. This will not prevent you from getting what is duly yours in a personal injury claim, however, it must be addressed by a very skilled personal injury attorney.

Do you have 30 minutes to discuss your case with an Arizona Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation

“What if I didn’t feel pain the first day, but now I can barely move?”

It is unfortunate that you can barely move now after you felt fine the first day. However, what you are describing is quite common when adrenaline and brain chemicals wear off following an accident. Police officers usually recommend that accident victims still go to the hospital to get checked out even when they claim they are feeling fine. They understand that the victim’s body may take a while to respond to the injury or injuries that he or she has suffered because of the incident. Do not be alarmed if you have not gone to the hospital yet. You can still go to the medical specialists today and have them document your symptoms and the treatment solutions for your symptoms.

“What if my pain didn’t start for several weeks after the accident?”

You can still qualify for personal injury compensation if it is has been several weeks since your accident. Sometimes it takes the brain a while to recognize pain in other areas once you feel pain in the main areas. You might experience the pain from minor bruises long before you feel the pain of neck injury. You still need to go to the nearest doctor’s office or hospital for treatment. You will need as much documentation as possible so that we at Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law can fight for you.

“What if my bike was only slightly damaged?”

Your bike or car may not be showing much damage, but your body may have suffered many damages. The reason is that a certain force is behind your body at impact. Therefore, it is possible for you to get hurt and have some severe injuries even though your vehicle doesn’t appear to be that busted. Many people have had broken bones and bruises with their bikes still intact with only few scrapes and scratches. You are still entitled to compensation for personal injury if someone else caused the damage through neglect. It does not matter how much or little damage occurred to your bike.

Speak with an experienced Accident Lawyer Today!
Free 30 Minute Consultation with a Lawyer
– Click Here to Schedule –

“What if I was on my motorcycle with no helmet?”

Your failure to wear a helmet may cause a bit of complexity in your case because of the mere fact that the insurance company might fight you. You will not receive any tickets or citations because you were not breaking the law in Arizona. However, the insurance company may argue that you are partially to blame for your injuries because you did not wear a helmet. However, you may still be entitled to compensation. Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law would never deny you representation just because of such an obstacle. Our accident lawyers will still work diligently to protect your assets.

“What if I have a severe headache, but I don’t remember hitting my head?”

It is quite possible for you to have a severe headache even though you do not remember hitting your head at all. You can injure your brain just by having your head and neck jolted in a certain direction. Whiplash can cause a migraine headache. Back injuries can cause you to have a migraine headache, as well. What happens is that different parts of your tissue get shifted around fiercely because of the quick acceleration and then hard crash. Many parts of your body get jolted around in this situation. It’s very common for people to get severe headaches after they’ve been in an accident on a bike.

“What if I wasn’t the driver, but my friend was?”

You may have to sue your friend for your injuries. Someone will have to pay for the injuries that you have sustained in the accident. You can just sue the insurance company if your friend has insurance. You do not necessarily have to sue your friend but you do deserve to have some party take care of all the expenses that you’ve had to endure because of this incident. Your friend may or may not appreciate that you had to initiate this process, but it is a necessary part of getting your bills paid.

“What if the other driver did not have insurance?”

Hopefully, you have a policy that has a special feature on it called “Uninsured Motorist Coverage”. That special coverage will allow you to draw from your insurance company to cover the damages and injuries that you sustained from the accident. If you do not have uninsured motorist coverage, then unfortunately, you may have to sue the uninsured motorist personally to get help for the damages that you have endured. The process may take a while, but Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law firm can speed up the process significantly.

Speak with an experienced Car Accident or Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Get a Free Case Review – Click Here

How can I keep my insurance rates from rising?”

The insurance rates only go up for the carrier if the accident was his or her fault. Therefore, your insurance rates should not move at all. The accident was not your fault, and the mere instance of reporting an accident doesn’t qualify the insurance company to raise your rates. You can always contact a different insurance company if the current one raises your rates in a manner that is unfair. Other insurance companies will work with you to get you the rates that you desire. An agent or broker can find you an insurance policy that works for you quite quickly.

The long and short of motorcycle and car accidents is that you need to have medical treatment for your injuries as quickly as possible. You also have to pay for repairs for your auto or bike. You will need to pay household bills while you are healing, as well.

Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law is a firm that you can trust to fight for your rights. We are highly skilled attorneys who can negotiate with the offender and seek the restitution and care that you deserve for your injuries. Schedule an initial consultation by Calling (602) 691-7278 or click to Schedule a Free Consultation. What you will need to bring is any documentation that you have such as medical bills, treatment records, doctor’s notes, lost work wage reports, police reports, pictures and the like. An attorney will immediately assess your case and come up with the best solution for you. Compensation can start with just a phone call, so do not hesitate to dial.

Click Here for Free Consultation
With an Accident Attorney
10 Tricks Insurance Companies
Use to Deny a Claim

Request a Free Consultation

Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.

Click here for important legal disclaimer.

Call Now Button